Thursday, February 2, 2012

February Goals

I have done a terrible, terrible job of blogging this month.  There are a lot of changes in store for the soon-to-be Hickman family, but that's for another post.  Unfortunately, I didn't get as much checked off my January goals as I would have liked.  Making a goal about working out did make me run more last month though.

Here are my February goals:

  • Trust in God's sovereignty and control over my life with all the changes that are about ready to come up.  Learn to put my anxieties on Him.  I think this is by far the most important goal this month.
  • Journal at least 3 times a week because it helps me focus my thoughts and prayers.
  • Verbalize my support for Brett.  I haven't been as affirming as I should be. 
  • Hire the baker (we have two tastings on February 11).
  • Address and send out save-the-dates.
  • Work on the words for the invitations.
  • Work on what we'd like for our ceremony.
  • Run/exercise six times this month.  I'm not quite ready for exercise twice a week, plus this month is two days shorter than last month :)
I have a feeling life will slow down a little bit the next couple of weeks so hopefully I'll be able to blog more.  What are your goals this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment