Monday, February 27, 2012

Happy Birthday Daddy!!!

Today is my Dad's birthday.   If you didn't know, I am 100% a Daddy's little girl.  I most likely perfected the four syllable Daddy by the time I was two years old.  I look up to my dad so much.  His father died a couple of months before he was born so he grew up without a father.  Despite not having that constant male role, he turned out to be an incredible dad.  I couldn't ask for a better one.

My dad is one of the most loving men I know.  He probably comes across as being a little gruff when you first meet him, but he really is like a huge teddy bear.  He would do anything for my mom, brother, and me.  He is the best handyman I know (I often take my car to John Veale's Honda shop).  He is book smart and has an insane amount of common sense.  He is incredibly discerning.  I think that's because he often observes everyone around him so he notices the small things people do.  His opinion means the world to me.

Happy birthday Daddy!! I love you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment