The longer I am friends with Megan, the more I love her as my sister. Do any of you know what I mean? To have a friend that knows your struggles and insecurities, but never passes judgement. Someone to encourage you in your time of need and someone who, when you ask her to pray for something, you are 100% positive that she will pray. Friends like that are hard to come by. When you find them, you have to treasure them.
Megan, I treasure your friendship and sisterhood. We have been through some tough times together like break-ups and my attitude with ultimate, but the good far outweighs the bad. I am so thankful for your accountability to lead a life that resembles Christ. I love thinking about our late night runs to Cookout, staying up late talking about everything, and most recently, matchmaking. I guess I can give you some credit for my husband :) Sometimes I wish we could go back and relive college, but I know our futures are so bright. I'm excited about what the Lord holds for you and for our friendship. Love you best friend! Here's to a wonderful year.






No comments:
Post a Comment