Today is my wonderful mama's birthday! My mom is a great example of a Godly woman and wife. She has unlimited amounts of patience (something I do not have but strive towards). She is selfless as she Oba's caretaker and often has to give up what she may want to do in order to make sure Oba is alright. She is diligent in having her quiet time every morning.
My mom is the definition of a prayer warrior. She has been praying for my dad, brother, and me since I can remember, often going to Moms in Touch (a prayer group for moms) every week. Mom will still text me before going to Moms in Touch on Thursdays asking if I have anything that needs prayer. When I call her upset or stressed, she prays for and with me on the phone.
I only hope that I can be the wife and mother that she has been to my dad and my brother and me. I learn so much from her everyday. Even though I can't be there, I'm glad Chris can to help her celebrate today. I love you, Mom! Can't wait to see you in two days.





No comments:
Post a Comment