Sunday, June 3, 2012

Memorial Weekend Fun

I know this is a little late but I figured I'd write about it anyway.  My brother was able to fly in from Montana for Memorial Day weekend.  It was really nice to see him and get to spend some quality time with him before the wedding.  I have a feeling with so many things to do before the wedding, we won't get to see each other much.

Chris was able to play with a bunch of old ECU teammates in Kudzu 2012, a fun ultimate frisbee tournament hosted each Memorial Day weekend.  I usually play in it but with the wedding, and knowing that I'm due for an injury (yes I am injury-prone), I decided it was the wise decision not to play.  I went out to watch them this weekend though.  Here are a couple of pictures from Saturday and Sunday.








Monday was my best friend Jessica's 25th birthday. Man she's old ;)  Her boyfriend gave me some ideas about presents (thanks David!).  In addition to things I could buy, one thing he mentioned was some quality time. I invited her over to Mom and Dad's to swim, hang out, and give her her gift.  It was great being able to be around her some more before I move.  I really cherish her and know we will still be best friends despite the distance.


It was a very good Memorial Day full of friends, family, and good food. Those are always the best kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment