Tuesday, November 12, 2013

My Parents are Batting 1000

Two weekends ago, my parents, Oba, and Sierra came to a Gardner-Webb game.  My family came to NGU's first win last year and GWU's first win this year (against Furman).  Luckily, their winning record held true, as GWU beat Warner.

The day started nice, but rain came at halftime.  Thanks to the awesome football facilities, my parents and Oba were able to watch the second half from the offices.  Tre and I hung in there for the third quarter, but then the temperature dropped.  I didn't want him or me to get sick so we went inside for the last quarter. 

Plays like this make my stomach turn. Thankfully, JJ was ok.



While my family was here, my dad power-washed our house and helped me get our fireplace going.  I'm very thankful my parents, Oba, and Sierra were able to come down for the weekend.  I really missed them.


No comments:

Post a Comment