Gail, thank you for raising my husband in a Godly home. I'm sure it wasn't always easy with three strong, stubborn, and rambunctious boys, but their wives/almost wives appreciate it. I look forward to the lifetime of learning from you. Love you!
Monday, November 4, 2013
Happy Birthday Gail!
Happy birthday to my beautiful mother-in-love Gail. I am so blessed to be able to call her my mother-in-love. She has set and continues to set a great example of a servant's heart. She and my mom are two of the most loving, patient, and serving women I have ever met.
Gail, thank you for raising my husband in a Godly home. I'm sure it wasn't always easy with three strong, stubborn, and rambunctious boys, but their wives/almost wives appreciate it. I look forward to the lifetime of learning from you. Love you!
Gail, thank you for raising my husband in a Godly home. I'm sure it wasn't always easy with three strong, stubborn, and rambunctious boys, but their wives/almost wives appreciate it. I look forward to the lifetime of learning from you. Love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment