Some people may call me sheltered, but I cannot thank my mom and dad enough for that. Mom, I don't even want to know what my life would be like without your constant prayers. Who knows how many countless times God added a shield of protection around me or I was more in tune to the Holy Spirit's voice because of your prayers. If you've gotten this far and can still read through the tears, I love you and am so thankful for you! Happy birthday Mama.
Monday, November 18, 2013
Happy Birthday Mama
Today is my wonderful mom's birthday. The older I get, the more I realize that my mom is my best friend. I wouldn't have recognized that a couple of years ago. She is the first person I call or text when something exciting happens or when I need prayer. She is always there for me, even when I'm not aware or don't want to see it. To this day, she meets with a group of moms once a week to pray for their children. Often, she'll text me before they meet to ask if I have anything that needs prayer. I still call her when I'm not feeling well. Even when she's not here, Mom telling me what to do makes me feel better.
Some people may call me sheltered, but I cannot thank my mom and dad enough for that. Mom, I don't even want to know what my life would be like without your constant prayers. Who knows how many countless times God added a shield of protection around me or I was more in tune to the Holy Spirit's voice because of your prayers. If you've gotten this far and can still read through the tears, I love you and am so thankful for you! Happy birthday Mama.
Some people may call me sheltered, but I cannot thank my mom and dad enough for that. Mom, I don't even want to know what my life would be like without your constant prayers. Who knows how many countless times God added a shield of protection around me or I was more in tune to the Holy Spirit's voice because of your prayers. If you've gotten this far and can still read through the tears, I love you and am so thankful for you! Happy birthday Mama.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Great tribute to a wonderful friend who taught me the value of praying for our children. Happy birthday, Gail!
ReplyDelete