This weekend is an off weekend in terms of traveling to see Brett. I'm not sure about you, but traveling wipes me out. Even though I don't get to see Brett this weekend, I'm thankful for the days when I can recuperate from the hustle of work and travel.
With that said, I think it is going to be a fairly relaxing weekend. I have absolutely no plans tonight! I want to order a pizza, do some laundry and just watch TV so maybe I'll do that. I've been craving a meat lovers Dominos pizza for a couple of weeks now. That sounds really good as I'm sitting here writing considering I had a PB sandwich for lunch today.
I'm meeting Keri at La Farm Bakery for breakfast on Saturday. Apparently, everyone in my small group thinks it's a crime that I've never even heard of the place, despite living here over 10 years. It's been featured in magazines such as Country Living, Oprah's Magazine and Rachael Ray so I'm looking forward to seeing what all the hype is about.
I'm going John's Honda Shop (my parents' place) after that for some car maintenance. Yes, I know. I'm a lucky girl. I have the best dad EVER! At some point, I think my brother is going to call so it will be nice to chat with him now that he's all the way in Montana. Six o'clock Saturday night service at Summit wraps up my Saturday. Let me know if you want to join.
Sunday is up in the air. If one of my best friends Megan comes into town, we'll hit up the NC State Fair for a little bit. This weekend is moving weekend for two of my closest friends, Jessica and Jennifer, so I want to try to stop by each of their places. And of course....FOOTBALL!!!
Now that I type my plans out, it sounds like I'm going to be busy, but it should be a fun weekend. Anyone else have anything exciting planned?
No comments:
Post a Comment