Sunday, February 22, 2015

Week 28

Hello to the third trimester and my belly popping and dropping a bit.  Holy moly. I looked at today's update picture and it seems like it's capturing about three weeks of progress.  Alas, it was only one week. 

I felt a first from Henry this morning.  Piper heard a noise in the house at 3 this morning and starting barking. Maybe Piper's bark scared Henry because it was the first time I've ever felt him hiccup.  It lasted between 5 and 10 minutes.  For some ready, him hiccuping made him seem more human. I'm not sure if that makes sense or just sounds weird, but it's how I felt because hiccuping is something I do. After his hiccups were done, he was a wiggle worm for about an hour. Not fun for this mommy-to-be, especially with Piper waking up around 6:50 every morning now. Thankfully, we use Sunday as a day of rest so I was able to get about an hour nap.

This week, we received the crib, changing table, stroller, and car seat.  I told my mom that now we can have a baby since we have the essentials.  I'm glad we got the stroller early so Piper can get used to it.  She barked the first time I rolled it around the house, but now she is just inquisitive. Tiny steps towards her walking beside it. Our neighbors finished the sign for Henry's wall. Y'all I am IN LOVE with it.  It has such a special meaning to me.  I can't wait to show you in the coming weeks.

Keep me in your prayers on Tuesday morning as I have to take the glucose test.  Enjoy this week's update!



No comments:

Post a Comment