Sunday, February 8, 2015

Week 26

Less than 100 days until Henry's due date.  I remember counting down like that for Brett and my wedding.  Hard to believe we are now doing that for our son.  This week has been pretty uneventful baby-wise.  I picked out some wood for our neighbors to use to make a sign for Henry's nursery.  I'm ecstatic about it.  I know Jody and Jes will do a great job creating such a special piece for the nursery. 

We had a prenatal appointment on Thursday.  My weight gain slowed down this month, for which I am very thankful.  Maybe last month was a fluke because of Christmas and all the delicious food I ate at my parents' and Brett's parents' houses. I had no fever and my blood pressure was fine.  Henry's heart rate was around 160 instead of in the 150s, but too different.  The doctor actually had a hard time getting his heart rate because he was moving so much.  At one point, he kicked so hard that I jumped a little bit because I could visibly see my stomach move. It's was the most visible sign of his wiggling so far. We go in on February 24th for the glucose test.  The red drink is sitting on my kitchen counter right now, mocking me.

Well that's pretty much all the happenings from this week.  Brett should be home more since National Signing Day was last Wednesday. I am looking forward to Henry wearing his little GWU onesie that Daddy bought him two weeks ago.  Such a sweet, thoughtful surprise. 


I feel like I've grown a lot since last week. My back agrees with that thought too.



No comments:

Post a Comment