Last week of the second trimester! I'm a mix of apprehensiveness from the horror stories I have heard about the third trimester and excitement that there are only 13 weeks until Henry will be here. This week has been full of some wonderfully fantastic things. My neighbors are in the process of making the sign for Henry's room, and we found out we are receiving some more-than-AMAZING gifts from our parents. Brett and I are truly blessed with parents who are as excited about Henry's arrival as we are. He will be the first grandchild on my side, and the second or third on Brett's side (depending on when Weston arrives).
I feel like I've also started learning a little bit more about our son. In church, he seriously dances during the songs. I'm thankful that I'm standing while he is dancing because his continuous movement can get a little uncomfortable. I think he's going to be able to bust a move like his daddy.
Today is also the first time I've really wondered what Henry is going to look like and what attributes he will get from Brett and me. Will he have my dark hair? Will he have a birthmark like his Daddy? What color will his eyes be? Will he have his Daddy's hand-eye coordination and love for all sports? Will he think analytically like me? Will he have a knack for dates and historical events like Brett? Soon we will know!!


No comments:
Post a Comment