Sunday, February 1, 2015

Week 25

15 more weeks left until Henry's due date! It's hard to believe that we only have 3.5 months left. Once I put the weeks into months, it doesn't feel like enough time to get everything ready.  We're slowly getting there though.  Last week, we got Henry's bedding.  I AM SO EXCITED! I had narrowed down the bedding to two different sets.  I'm so happy with the one Brett and I decided on.  Once we get some more of the nursery decorations down, I'll write about what we're thinking and give some examples.

Last week was the worst week of sleep for me in the entire pregnancy.  Three days in a row, I saw every single hour on the clock from 12 or 1 to 7 AM.  Sometimes, it would take an hour to get back to sleep; other times, it would take a couple of minutes.  Last night, I only woke up three times, which I now consider an awesome night's sleep (I never imagined myself EVER thinking that).  I guess God is preparing my body for those middle of the night feedings. 

Henry continues to be a wiggle worm. In church today, he was moving around a ton during the singing, but settled down during the sermon. He has started to stick his leg or arm under my ribs when I'm sitting a long time.  Takes my breath away.  Despite it all, I am thankful for his wiggling because it eases my mind.

The bump looks smaller this week, but I think that's because I'm actually wearing a fitted maternity shirt, as opposed to something that has more give in it like the past couple of week.  I definitely feel like the bump has gotten bigger this week.  Enjoy the update!




No comments:

Post a Comment