Happy happy 29th birthday to my wonderful husband. This year will be a big year for you. You will go from husband and son to husband, father, and son. I know you will be a WONDERFUL daddy to our Henry. You already are. Henry probably already knows Piper's bark and your voice. Although, he may think his name is Tot and not Henry. Thank you for being so supportive and patient during my emotional rollercoaster that is pregnancy. You have been a constant in my ever-changing moods and body. I love you!! Now for watching some bowl games...
Thursday, January 1, 2015
Happy Birthday Hubby
I love that the first blog post I write every year is a happy birthday post to Brett. There is no better way to start the new year than to celebrate my husband and what a great man he is.
Happy happy 29th birthday to my wonderful husband. This year will be a big year for you. You will go from husband and son to husband, father, and son. I know you will be a WONDERFUL daddy to our Henry. You already are. Henry probably already knows Piper's bark and your voice. Although, he may think his name is Tot and not Henry. Thank you for being so supportive and patient during my emotional rollercoaster that is pregnancy. You have been a constant in my ever-changing moods and body. I love you!! Now for watching some bowl games...
Happy happy 29th birthday to my wonderful husband. This year will be a big year for you. You will go from husband and son to husband, father, and son. I know you will be a WONDERFUL daddy to our Henry. You already are. Henry probably already knows Piper's bark and your voice. Although, he may think his name is Tot and not Henry. Thank you for being so supportive and patient during my emotional rollercoaster that is pregnancy. You have been a constant in my ever-changing moods and body. I love you!! Now for watching some bowl games...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment