Sunday, January 11, 2015

Week 22

Hello Week 22. We had another prenatal appointment last Monday.  Henry's heartbeat is still in the 150s, and the doctor says everything is good. I have been experiencing what I think are round ligament pains for the past month or so.  They are extremely uncomfortable.  The worst part is moving sleeping positions too quickly.  I feel like I've pulled an ab muscle (which I probably don't even have anymore).

Based on all the information I received from moms on Facebook, we decided to register at Buy Buy Baby.  Aside from registering when I went with Mom over Christmas, I've been updating and revising Henry's registry as we go.  I have narrowed down Henry's bedding to two different sets, which I'm excited about.  Registering for a baby is SO much more fun than registering for a wedding.  I absolutely love it.  I wasn't sure if registering for a boy would be as fun as a girl, but there are some pretty cute handsome boy things out there.

To finalize, Henry is continuing to tumble in my belly, which is really starting to pop now.  We are excited to meet you in May, little boy.


No comments:

Post a Comment