Sunday, January 4, 2015

Week 21

Well, we are more than halfway there.  If you took some time over the holidays to stay off social media, you may not know that we are expecting a boy!  Click here if you want to read more about it.

I skipped on a weekly update last week because we were really enjoying our Christmas and New Years with our families.  One of my favorite memories of the break, really all of 2014, was going to Motherhood Maternity and Buy Buy Baby with my mom.  She was such great help with telling me what looked good and would last the entire pregnancy as my bump grows as well as what we need and could skip on when we were registering.  I will forever remember that one fun afternoon.

Henry is more and more active with each day.  He seems to like moving around a lot between 1 and 3 AM.  Not good for this worn out mom-to-be.  Although I haven't worked since Christmas Eve, I didn't get to catch up on my rest because Henry is so active during the night.  I have been able to sneak in some naps though.

Here is my Week 21 update below.  Please excuse the sweats and messy hair  We didn't get a clear picture after church this morning, and I was too lazy to change to look nice :) I think the sweatshirt makes me a little bigger than I actually am.





I'll be posting about our Christmas and New Years sometime this week so check back for some of the awesome gifts our families gave Henry.

No comments:

Post a Comment