Well really Week 23 day 2. Sunday was the first day of Week 23, but I didn't get a chance to write a post then.
I feel like I'm starting to nest a little bit. My dad came into town last week while Brett was recruiting to do some work around the house. The bonus room upstairs was maroon. The dark color really made the large room seem small, especially with the already angled walls and only one window. Also, the guest bathroom was yellow, which didn't match the rest of the house (the previous lime green was peeking through the yellow too).
Dad painted both of the rooms in two days! It was such a great help to me because I wanted to get the upstairs painted before Henry is born since we
plan on moving the spare bedroom furniture upstairs to make room for the nursery downstairs. Now I don't have to worry about painting while pregnant. There's only one more room in the house that we haven't painted since moving in. After 2 years, it's finally starting to look like "ours."
I'm starting to think of more decoration ideas for the nursery. Per Brett's request, it has to be a sports theme. When I have more of it together, I'll write a post about my thoughts.
Here's my 23 week update. I'm pretty tired right now; hence the bags under the eyes. Little Henry weighs more than 1 pound now, so I'm really starting to look and move like I'm pregnant. He moves ALL the time. It's a neat feeling but sometimes a little uncomfortable, especially if he takes aim at my bladder. Only 17 more weeks until we meet you, little boy!


No comments:
Post a Comment