Now for Tot's name. We will be welcoming Henry John into our family in May 2015. Henry is Brett's great grandfather's name, and John is my dad and his dad's name. It was a name that was pretty easy for us to come up with, and one that Brett stuck to from the very beginning. Brett plans to call Henry, Hank. Hank Hickman is a strong name for someone who Brett thinks will be a shortstop. I think I'll start calling him Henry. Maybe I'll be able to go to Hank the Tank when he's a bit older.
![]() |
| Piper is excited to play with her little brother next year! |
Thanks to everyone for the prayers in this process. Henry is seemingly healthy from what the technician saw, so we are in good spirits. I'll continue to do my weekly updates, but I'll use Henry now instead of Tot.
Now to start thinking about the registry and nursery decorations. We can't wait to meet you Henry John!!

No comments:
Post a Comment