Sunday, December 14, 2014

Week 18

Week 18 is among us.  Tot is the size of a bell pepper or sweet potato depending on what sites you look at.  Tot is recognizably a boy or a girl now, but we won't find out for another 8 days what he or she is. 

An exciting thing happened this week.  While Brett was away recruiting, I was slouching sitting on the couch with Piper.  All of the sudden, my belly started twitching.  I looked down, and for about 5 minutes, I could see movements.  Now some of you may say that 17 weeks is a little early, but I know my body.  That movement was not a result of eating too many baked beans or broccoli.  Maybe Tot was telling me to fix my posture.  Who knows.  Since that day, I have had little twitches here or there.  It's an exciting feeling.

Well here is my weekly bump.  For some reason, I looked bigger last week, but maybe that's because I wasn't completely faced to the side this week.  I definitely feel bigger.  Not a mushy as before, but a more firm bump.  (By the way, I bought maternity jeans yesterday. BEST THING EVER). 




Stay tuned this week for an old wives' tale post to try to see what they say we are having.

No comments:

Post a Comment