Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Out of the Loop

Sorry I've been so MIA recently.  March was probably one of the busiest months of my life.  Here's a recap of our crazy busy, but good, March.
  • Brett and I went to Billings, Montana to visit my brother.  My cousin Kyle joined us too.
  • Our niece, Laney, was born while we were in Montana.  
  • Brett traveled back and forth from Gardner Webb to Greer for at least half of March.
  • I had to pack the whole apartment to prepare for our move.  
  • We closed on our first home.  Here's to not being debt-free for a while.
  • We moved.
  • We filled out March Madness brackets (of which I cannot win anymore games; thanks Indiana and Ohio State).
  • We both got our NC driver's license... again.
  • We went to Ocean Isle for Easter and met Laney for the first time.
I plan on writing some posts to recap these events.  They may come more slowly because we're still in the process of unpacking the house.  Sorry to keep everyone waiting to hear all about our crazy life.  Thank you for being patient!

No comments:

Post a Comment