Sunday, April 21, 2013

Happy Birthday Sam!

Happy 26th birthday to my brother-in-love Sam!   Sam has brought so much joy and laughter into my life since the first day I met him.  He is one of the funniest people I have ever met; I promise that is not an exaggeration.  He is the life of the party, but never excludes people.  Sam has such a caring and giving heart,  which has been more apparent since Maggie has been in his life.  He would do anything for that girl.   He is a great supporter of Brett and his career too.  Sam and Will are now the #1 and #2 Runnin' Bulldog fans (y'all can decide who is 1 and 2). I know he jokes around a bunch, but he really has a heart of gold.

Sam, I'm so sad I can't be there with you to celebrate, but I'm glad my better half can be. I cannot wait to see what 26 holds for you.  It will undoubtedly be a wild and exciting ride of becoming a married man.  You have made my life immensely better, and I am so glad to call you my brother.  Have a great birthday bro! Love you.


I love these next two pictures. 


No comments:

Post a Comment