Ornaments! The Sunday before Thanksgiving, Brett and I put up our Christmas decorations. I love putting up Christmas, especially the tree. I typically put it up fairly slow because I take my time taking each ornament out of their boxes. Each ornament has a significant meaning to me, and I love thinking back on the reason why I have the ornament.
Click here to see a few of the ornaments I posted last Christmas. Here are some ornaments that caught my eye this year.
This is a new ornament that Gail and Yogi bought us when we went to the Biltmore. I absolutely love the detail and the slight shimmer. It's almost like you can see the magic that the Biltmore has at Christmas.
This is the ornament I gave Megan, Jessica, and Michelle (my three best friends) a couple of years ago. They really are the sisters I never had.
Mom and Dad bought Brett and me this ornament last year when we went to visit Chris in Montana. You can't really see it but one is a doe and the other is a buck. It's special since this is our first Christmas as husband and wife.
I bought this Coca-Cola ornament in Atlanta when the Fantastic 4 (Megan, Jess, Michelle, and I) went to Jeremy and Mandy's wedding. I can't believe it's already been almost 2.5 years!
Our wedding photographer Lauren Mann is simply wonderful. She surprised us this week with a wedding ornament. I have been looking for an "Our first Christmas" ornament but this one is just as good. If you're looking for a wedding photographer in the Raleigh area, I strongly recommend you checking her out.
What are some of your favorite parts about putting up the Christmas decorations?

No comments:
Post a Comment