Monday, September 3, 2012

Looking Forward

I can't believe it's already September.  Life has been fairly busy with the football season in full swing.  I started thinking about things I am looking forward to this month and here's my list:
  • Seeing Brett do what he loves (I love seeing him on the sidelines instead of the box)
  • More Crusader football
  • Having the players over again for meals (I cooked for 18 of us on Thursday. We went through 8 pounds of meat, 6 bottles of spaghetti sauce, 6 boxes of noodles, 4 dozen cookies, 3 loaves of bread, and 2 cased of water. Phew)
  • Getting to know the coaches' wives and families better
  • Seeing my family at the end of the this month.  Sad I won't see little Sierra though :(  I miss my puppy.
  • Starting a women's Bible study at Taylors FBC this week
  • Celebrating Oba's 83rd birthday 
  • Hearing about Baby Hickman's progress (Will and Laura are expecting) 
  • Hopefully having some cooler weather so I can whip out the cardigans and sweaters 
  • The new NCIS season
  • Serving alongside Brett as he goes through this season. Hopefully we can be a testament to the players of how a Godly marriage should look.
I would love to hear what everyone has planned this month. Any special plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment