Tuesday, September 25, 2012

A Little Blog Love

I am a devoted follower to a couple of blogs.  Every morning before I start working, I check my reader and catch up on people posts.  I love reading about other people's lives and seeing pictures.  Some may call it being nosey but I call it being informed. 

Here are a couple of my favorite blogs.  I've included a brief description under each link.  You should check them out when you get the chance.

Sam is Brett's brother; amazing, funny writer.

Maggie is my Sam's girlfriend. Sweet as she can be.

Hickman Huddle
Will and Laura, Brett's brother and sister-in-law, started a blog to document their growing family.

Barb is my brother's best friend's (from Ohio) mom.  Love reading about the transitions in her life.

Kim is a soon-to-be mommy.  I have loved her posts about her pregnancy and house-flipping.

Kyle and Amy are college friends and have a precious little girl, Grace Ann (aka GA).

The Chadwells 
Solmaz is the wife of NGU's head coach last year. Nice to read the perspective of another football wife.


2 comments:

  1. Aw, Sarah ... I am tickeld and honored and surprised you'd mention my blog. Thank you! Need to do some catching up on yours! Happy writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I'm so honored :) You're adorable and have such a fun life... I too am a Blog Stalker and I always get excited when I see a new Simply Sara post!

    ReplyDelete