Sunday, March 22, 2015

Week 32

8 more weeks! 8 more weeks!  This week has been a little better with the dizziness spells.  I'm going to talk about it more tomorrow with my doctor at our appointment.  Hopefully we can figure out something that will help.

I went to Brett's spring practice yesterday, while wearing my rings.  I typically just wear my rings when I'm out in public.  Within 10 minutes of being outside in the gorgeous 70 degree weather, my rings would not budge a millimeter.  After running some cold water over my hand, I was able to slip them off.  Needless to say, I may not be able to wear them much longer.  Sad day.

I was able to mow part of the yard today with no problem. Later tonight, I may say that it wasn't a good idea, but it was good for my mind.   I really enjoyed it because it was a return to normalcy in the midst of everything being out of whack with my body. 

I'll have a much longer post next week, or maybe a couple of posts, but that's it for today.  Now onto research more things for the nursery while Henry flips, pushes, and kicks in my belly.



No comments:

Post a Comment