Sunday, November 23, 2014

Week 15

Hello Week 15!  I've felt decent this week except for those lingering allergy headaches. It seems like my bump is starting to take a little more shape instead of just looking like a blob.  Maybe that's just me though.

Tot is the size of a large naval orange.   A naval orange seems so much bigger than the lemon from last week.  Writing these updates, it's amazing all the fetal developments that happen each week.  I have a hard time understanding how anyone can think a baby, as soon as conception, isn't a human.  It seems like more and more of a miracle with every passing week.  Without a doubt, something hand designed by God.  It is comforting for me to know that the God who created the universe is the same God who is forming our son or daughter.  Just think about that for a sec.  I think you'll agree with me.

Well enjoy this week's update.  I apologize for looking so tired.  It's what growing this baby does to me.




No comments:

Post a Comment