Hello second trimester! I really hope what everyone says about the second trimester (that you get your energy back) is true. It's been a struggle the past 8 weeks or so. Today, I woke up at 3 AM, went back to sleep at 3:45, woke up again at 6, went to sleep at 6:30, and was up for good at 7. That's a pretty good night for me now. Needless to say, I am exhausted. Thank goodness for prenatal vitamins. I definitely think taking prenatal vitamins has helped with my (lack of) nausea, lack of withdrawals from quitting coffee cold turkey, and enough energy to get through a work day. (And I know that some of you get less sleep than that so I shouldn't complain. I'm just not used to it yet. Guess my body is preparing me for May)
The past couple of days, I've really felt like I'm starting to show more. My bump seems to have dropped a little bit. If I wear a normal shirt, you can tell I've got a little one growing in there. It's really exciting to Brett and me.
Like I said, I'm tired, so I am keeping this post short. I'll write a couple of posts this week about my family coming into town this weekend and some additional thoughts on this pregnancy. Enjoy Tot's bump update!


No comments:
Post a Comment