Friday, October 11, 2013

My Growing Family

No it's not what you're thinking.  There is no bun in the oven for me.  A week ago, my brother proposed to his girlfriend Kelci!  We knew it would be coming soon.  Chris sent me a link of the ring early last week.  We couldn't be more excited!

I already have two sisters-in-love from Brett's side of the family.  I am so excited to be adding a sister on my side of the family.  Although I haven't met Kelci (aside from FaceTime earlier this week), just from a week of texting, I know we are going to be fast friends.  I'd say we already are.

Chris and Kelci, I am so excited about your upcoming wedding and your marriage.  I know God is going to bless you and use you two in mighty ways.  Kelci, I'm so excited to come alongside you during the planning process.  Let me know if I'm ever overwhelming ;)  I can't wait for a life-time of sisterhood with you.

Congratulations!  Love you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment