Thursday, April 5, 2012

Wedding Update: Hair Inspiration

Last week, I was able to book a hair stylists.  YAY!! Her name is Dana Rasch, and she is a self-employed stylists at Astra Salon in Raleigh.  I received her name from a recommendation Priscilla, my coordinator, gave me.  I met with her last week and decided to book her for the wedding.  She was sweet and seemed really knowledgeable about what I would need to consider when it came to doing my hair.  Plus, Priscilla worked with her for the first time a couple of days after I met with Dana and gave great reviews of her work.  I'm relieved to finally have a stylist.  I was starting to get a little nervous seeing we're only a little over two months from the wedding.

Since our wedding reception will be partly outside (we're eating and dancing under a tent), I really want to have an updo.  If there is any humidity, my hair will turn extremely poofy if it's down.  At least we can tame it a little bit if it were up.  I have to say, it's hard to find updo of a girl with brown hair.  Seriously all the inspiration pictures I found were of blondes.  Oh well.  Here are a couple of hair inspirations I found on Pinterest.
   
picture taken by  http://kevinhulett.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. I love all of these! So pretty, and I gave you an award! :)

    ReplyDelete