Friday, April 20, 2012

Those Annoying Habits

Do you have any of those annoying habits?  You know, the ones that you wish you didn't have but can't seem to find the discipline to stop.  Well I have one of those.  For as long as I can remember, I've picked/bitten my nails/cuticles.  I do it when I'm bored or when I'm anxious.  It's especially bad during drives, traffic, and sporting events.  With our wedding coming up, I've been trying extra hard to kick this habit.  I just can't seem to do it.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

3 comments:

  1. acrylics really help sara. also, theres a nail polish called shellac that you can get done if you don't want to put acrylic on your nails. it's harder than normal nail polish and it usually lasts for like 2 weeks. i had a friend who bit her nails all the time and then she got acrylics and never had the problem again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when Kara was bad at this, she used a clear nail polish called something like "no bite" that tastes bitter. Or she'd get the cheap push on nails you can get at Target. They actually look really nice! Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the advice!! It's more my cuticles right now. I've had two conference calls today so it's been especially bad. I think I need someone to sit next to me and smack my hand whenever I reach for my cuticles. Any takers? :)

    ReplyDelete