Sunday, May 18, 2014

Welcome Daniel!

We had the blessing of adding another member to our football family!  Quanza and Issac welcomed their son Daniel Jeremiah into the world Friday evening.  In honor of Daniel's arrival, I figured it was about time to post pictures from Quanza's baby shower (yes I know I am over a month late). 

Quanza's friends from Springmore and her church hosted a wonderful shower in the football center.  The decorations were perfect and the games were great. I'm so glad we got to celebrate her before Daniel's arrival.  Now that he's here, we can spoil him :)  Love you already little guy! Can't wait to meet you!

Tre added the balloons to the Bulldog in the football center
This cake is just precious. Some serious talent.
Love the diaper cake.
Gift table
The beautiful mama.
Angel loving on Piera.  Now Piera has a friend close to her in age!
Sweet girl
Love this mama and baby
Many of the football wives. They are a blessing to me.
Piera loves her daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment