Today is the first time I get to write a birthday post for my sis-in-love Kelci! It hasn't even been a year since Chris first told me about this nurse who was interviewing for a job in his department at the hospital. Within a couple of months, he was completely smitten and proposed. Three months later, they were married!!
Kelci, you have brought so much joy into our family. Your and Chris' story is one that only God could have written. And I'm so glad He did. I love to see how happy you make my brother and how much life you bring to him. You are a true blessing to our family. I'm so glad I get to call you my sister-in-love.
Hope you have a wonderful birthday. Love you, Kelci!


Such a sweet post. I'm very happy for Chris and Kelci. And you two look like you could be sisters for real. But sisters-in-love is extra-beautiful!
ReplyDelete