One of the great things about being married is that the Christmas celebration lasts longer than one day. On December 26th, we headed back to Brett's parents' to celebrate Christmas with them, Will, Laura, Laney, Sam, and Maggie. Maggie and Sam were getting married in two days, so we figured it was the best time to celebrate as a whole family.
I cannot imagine what Christmases are going to be like with more than one grandchild (whenever that comes) because Laney was SPOILED this Christmas. I have to admit, I had a lot of fun buying some cute GWU gear and winter outfits for her. Yogi and Gail obviously enjoyed the shopping too. Sam and Maggie got her a little lady bug pillow, which Laney really liked.
 |
| We are blessed. |
 |
| Uncle B and Laney |
 |
| Sweet girl |
 |
| Laney's new-found scrunchy nose. |
 |
| Laney and Pops |
 |
| Almost married in this picture! |
 |
| We love our niece. |
 |
| Scrunchy nose! |
After the wedding, which I'll get to soon with my blog posts, I was able to see Megan and Kyle before they headed back to Connecticut. We met at Moore Street, which is this little coffee place in beautiful Southport. They have some amazing coffee. I really enjoy spending time with my sweet bestie...who is now my cousin!
We gave Brett his birthday gift a little early so he could enjoy it while we had a few down days before traveling. He found an app that will let you draw football plays and then animate them. We couldn't get his attention for a few hours. Such a coach.
And the last couple of pictures were before we left. I had to put them up here because my niece is so precious.
 |
| Perfecting the scrunchy face. |
 |
| One of my favorites. |
 |
| Precious family |
No comments:
Post a Comment