Sunday, January 19, 2014

Christmas: Part 1

Finally getting to pictures from Christmas.  After Maggie and Sam's bachelorette/bachelor weekend, Brett and I drove to my parents' house.  I worked from the office for a day and then spent some time with my family and Jess, one of my best friends. 

This year, Brett and I decided to buy everyone GWU gear.  Dad got a camo hat and a long sleeve shirt, and Mom received a really nice sweatshirt.  I made Oba the annual calendar I always make her.  Mom and Dad gave Brett and me some awesome gifts. 

Growing up, I used to go through the JC Penney's winter catalog and make a table with the item, item number, page number, and price (yes I've always been Type A).  The list was pretty extensive.  However, the older I get, the more I realize how much I have been blessed with.  I more enjoy seeing other people's reactions to the gifts I give, than how many presents I receive.  It's been a process I thoroughly enjoy, and something I am glad I have transitioned too.

Love love love this girl
Normal look from Dad (with his new GWU hat)
Mom loves her GWU sweatshirt
Oba looking surprised when she opened her calendar.
One of Brett's gifts from my parents.  Duck Commander duck call. 
Trying out the 3 wood I bought Brett. 
Oba with two of her grandkids
I look like my mama.  I'm definitely ok with that.


No comments:

Post a Comment