Mom- I don't know how to express with words how much you have shaped me into the woman I am. You are the epitome of the Proverbs 31 woman. You kept our household in order, literally and figuratively. You and Dad taught Chris and me what is really important in life: our faith in Jesus Christ. God has blessed you with a tremendous amount of patience (he knew you would need it with raising Chris and me, and becoming Oba's caretaker). You are supportive. You are Dad's biggest fan, which is something I always saw but now understand since becoming married. You are the kind of wife and mother I want to become. I can't thank you enough. I love you.
Mimi- I am so blessed to have you as my Mimi. I learn so much from you. You have a servant's heart. I think it is one reason why my mom is the way she is; she learned it from you. You have taught me how to be a proper lady and serving wife. You are passionate about the things and people you care about. You are also hard-working. Thank you for the example you have set forth for me.
Gail- I could not have asked for a better mother-in-love. From the first time I met you back on April 23, 2010, I knew you were a lady with a huge heart. You took me in from that day as one of your own. You love with every fiber of your being. You love to serve. It's definitely something I am still learning so seeing you do it so readily is helpful for me. You are what I strive to be in a coach's wife. Thank you raising your son to love and serve like you.






No comments:
Post a Comment