It is really hard to believe that 4 years ago, I graduated from college. It feels like yesterday, but at the same time so long ago. Seeing the graduation pictures of my cousin and friends who graduated the past two weekends made me reflect
Four years ago, I left the place where I met my best friends. Some people say you go to college to find a husband. Well, I found my bridesmaids: Megan, Jess, and Meesh. They helped me through some tough times and challenged me in my faith. We had so much fun in college. Sometimes I wish I could go back for one last late night talk with Wings over Greenville. I am so thankful for them.
I guess you can say I found my husband too. I met Brett the weekend of graduation. He knew Meesh, Jess, and Megan, but we had never met. Needless to say, I had no idea I would marry some guy I met at a cookout the day of graduation. God has his own strange (yet perfect) timing with things.
We had the perfect little group of friends. I loved living near Jeremy, Stephen, Chad, and Josh. Their friendship and goofiness made our (the girls') lives interesting. From snowball fights to Rock Band to movie nights, they were always there for us. Not to mention, the fellas were great chefs.
I met some great girls too: my Black Pearls. As I think back on college, they always pop up in my memory. College would not have been the same without the ultimate frisbee girls. Sorry for the multiple tournament mornings of pulling back the curtains and sheets and jumping on beds to wake you up. You know I love you girls.
As I think back, I wanted to post some pictures from my last semester. It was the best semester of my college career. I will always cherish those memories and friendships.
 |
| The start of my last semester |
 |
| She loves her sunflowers |
 |
| My best friends |
 |
| These men are fantastic. |
 |
| Always a Pearl |
 |
| Scheno babyyyyyyyyyy. |
 |
| My roomie |
 |
| ECU grads |
 |
| Typical |
 |
| Lovely Jess |
 |
| Our home church during college. |
 |
| MEESH!!! |
 |
| Our little group. They're so supportive |
 |
| Some more of the group |
 |
| One of my first pictures with the hubby |
 |
| My loves |
 |
| Senior trip to Charleston |
 |
| Three of the main reasons I loved college. |
No comments:
Post a Comment