I think the picture below captures us in a nutshell. Check out the "leisure" pants. I am my father's daughter. Love you Dad. Happy birthday!
Wednesday, February 27, 2013
Happy Birthday Daddy!
Today is my Daddy's birthday! It's been a busy day but I couldn't pass writing a post to celebrate my dad and let him know how much I love him. He is my rock. He's the first person I call with any questions about houses, cars, computers; well really, anything. He is so smart and handy. He has my best interests at heart at ALL times; but he's not shy at holding me accountable and telling me truth. I'm totally a Daddy's girl. He'll always be the first man I ever loved.
I think the picture below captures us in a nutshell. Check out the "leisure" pants. I am my father's daughter. Love you Dad. Happy birthday!
I think the picture below captures us in a nutshell. Check out the "leisure" pants. I am my father's daughter. Love you Dad. Happy birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My baby girl... so sweet to say all that. Wish I could turn back the hands of time... back to when we played a lot (and see those crocodile tears)... but you are now a wife to a great guy!
ReplyDeleteYou will be my baby Cinderella.
Love you!!
Dad