After Christmas, we were able to get most of the bridesmaids together and go dress shopping. The first place we went was local, which was nice. Maggie grabbed dresses for each of us to try on. If there was a dress we liked, I tried it on because I represented the "hips" girls. Thank you Mom and Dad.
We found one that we liked, but had one more store to go to in Wilmington. I have to say, the service at the Wilmington store was not near as good as the service we got at Coastal Knot in Shallotte. All the bridesmaids agreed with Maggie that the dress she found in Shallotte was the dress for us. After that, we went to a restaurant in downtown Wilmington for lunch.
For me, bridesmaids dress shopping was so much more memorable than me finding my wedding dress. Finding my wedding dress seemed like so much pressure. Finding the bridesmaids dress was so much fun. Each girl brings a different point-of-view and personality to the table.
I absolutely loved getting to know Maggie's friends and family better. She has a great, funny, strong group of women surrounding her. You feel like you have known them forever. Thanks for letting me be a part of your wedding party Mags. Love you future sister-in-love!
| Such a great group of women |
| So much fun |
No comments:
Post a Comment