I am so excited for this next phase of her life with Will and Laney Adyson. I'm excited to see how she transitions to motherhood. She will no doubt be a great mommy. I hope you have a wonderful birthday Laura. Can't wait to see you at Laney's baby shower. Love you!
Thursday, January 17, 2013
Happy Birthday Laura!
Today is my beautiful sister-in-love and soon-to-be mommy Laura's birthday! I cannot tell you how much her friendship and sisterhood has meant to me. As I said before, Laura was one of my saving graces during the engagement process. She would check in on me regularly to see how I was doing or if I needed any help. That meant more to me than I can state. Now that I'm married, she has been one of the people I go to with any questions that I have. She is brutally honest and open, which is one thing that I love about her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment