Wednesday, November 30, 2011

December Goals

I read Nancy Ray's blog regularly.  If you haven't checked her out, please do...right now!  Paige was the one to point her out to me.  Every month, Nancy posts her goals for that month.  I'm going to try it this month.  I thought it would be a good way to give me incentive to get things checked off my list (thank you Type A personality).

Also, I've been engaged for ONE MONTH today!!  I feel like I've gotten a lot done, but there's not much to show for it.   Hopefully, I'll be able to get more done this month.   Many goals in the list this month will include wedding tasks.  We'll see at the end of the month how much I actually get done.  Here goes nothing.
  • Focus on the Gospel and become more aware of what Christ has done for me, instead of focusing on myself and what I can do to gain His approval.
  • Don't get hurt at Ultimax.
  • Insure my engagement ring.
  • Meet with the pastor at FBC to book the church.
  • Hire the following vendors:
    • Wedding planner
    • Caterer
    • DJ
    • Florist
  • Finalize the guest list.
  • Pick out a wedding dress.
  • Start the registry process.
  • Start to exercise more and eat more healthy. Gotta get into wedding shape!
  • Make a budget for Christmas presents and stick to it!
  • Enjoy time with my and Brett's family.
  • Take more pictures.
Wow, that's a lot of goals.  I think I can do it though.  What are your December goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment