Monday, August 25, 2014

Cuteness Overload

Since the view from our driveway was so pretty, Laura said that she wanted to get some pictures of Laney in one of her patriotic outfits by this cute little red barn.  I was more than willing to take some with my "fancy" camera.  Unfortunately, it was so bright outside that I didn't notice that my shutter speed wasn't correct for some of these pictures.  Regardless, Laney is a beautiful little girl.  I love how you can see her personality in these pictures.

Since the traffic in Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg was going to be insane, we decided to stay at the cabin on the 4th.  We went to this cute little general store in town to get some homemade ice cream.  I love being in a small town on 4th of July because the residents are so proud to be Americans.

All across the Valley that night, people were shooting off fireworks.  We were able to walk to the field by our house, look up at the mountains surrounding us, and see the show.  It was awesome seeing Laney's face light up with each firework.  Something I'll never forget.

After a fun-filled week, we headed home on July 5th.  Thank you Will, Laura, Yogi, Gail, and Laney for making that week one we will never forget.  Love y'all!

Adorable

Sweet girl posed on her own.
Sad that my shutter speed wasn't right, but she's still beautiful.
Exploring
Can't. Handle. It.
She leaned by herself.  She's like a little model.
Family.
Vintage America outside the General Store
I love Gail's reaction to Laney leaning on her.
She loves her Nana.

I think Laney likes ice cream.
I LOVE this picture
Uncle B, Auntie Sara, and Laney
Kisses for Laney
Can't handle the cuteness
Thanks Laura for our awesome sunglasses
Mommy and her dog
God's beauty...the view from the end of our driveway that week
My baby girl
Great vacation (excuse how tired I look)
Exhausted on her way home

No comments:

Post a Comment