I am so, so blessed to call him my brother. Wish I could be there to celebrate tonight with the family, but I'm sending my love from afar. Happy birthday, Sam! Love you!
Monday, April 21, 2014
Happy Birthday Sam!
Today is my wonderful brother-in-love's birthday. You'd be hard-pressed to find another man as mindful and caring as Sam. He loves his God, bride, and family. Without a doubt, he would go the extra mile to help out a friend. Not to mention, you will not find ANYONE funnier than Sam. I find myself getting a great ab workout from being around him.
I am so, so blessed to call him my brother. Wish I could be there to celebrate tonight with the family, but I'm sending my love from afar. Happy birthday, Sam! Love you!
I am so, so blessed to call him my brother. Wish I could be there to celebrate tonight with the family, but I'm sending my love from afar. Happy birthday, Sam! Love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment