Thursday, February 27, 2014

Happy Birthday Daddy

Happy birthday to my wonderful Daddy! With each year, I realize how much I rely on him. While I didn't appreciate it at the time growing up, I am so thankful that he made me learn how to change a tire and my oil, and to think analytically about problems.  Dad would take things apart and put them back together when he was a kid.  I like to think I got a little bit of that from him.  Even though I call him for help whenever I have a problem with our house, he has instilled in me a confidence that I can fix almost anything (although it probably doesn't help that I feel like he can help me fix every issue from 3 hours away).  I am so thankful for that confidence and for the time he took to teach me things even after working long days.

Happy birthday, Dad!  I love you so much!

One of the most memorable moments from my wedding day

No comments:

Post a Comment