Saturday, August 31, 2013

To Commemorate Today

I figured I would start off our first GWU game day with a recap of our game week get together that Issac and Quanza were so nice to host.  The families and staff that live in town were invited over for grilling on Sunday.  We very much missed the Nichols, Adrian, McCray, and Harris families.  Makes me excited to have everyone together today. 

I love love LOVE my coaching family.  All of the kids get along, running around playing football or just chatting up a storm.  The wives are so supportive; I love the group text messages we have.  It makes moving so much easier when you have friends that move along with you.  Of course the husbands like each other too. 

It was a great way to start off our first game week at GWU.  Now to get a win tonight.

IT'S GAME DAY!! LET'S GO DAWGS!!


No comments:

Post a Comment