Anyway, I was able to work almost a full day, and then I got to spend Saturday afternoon with my best friend Jessica. Brett's parents also came into town for the night to celebrate my birthday. We did my birthday meal at dinner Saturday instead of during my actual birthday, which was fine with me. I got all kinds of goodies from the wonderful people in my life. It was so nice to be able to spend my first birthday married with Brett and both of our parents. Love them!
| Glad I got to spend my last day of being 24 with this lady! |
| Please check out my father in the background! |
| Brett says shooting the AR-15 is the same feeling he gets on game days. |
| Blowing out the candles. |
| Check out those beautiful pearl earrings he got me! They have diamonds too. I'm a lucky lady. |
| Me with my parents-in-love birthday morning (excuse the clothes). |
| So thankful for them. Wedding and birthday within a month is a pretty amazing feat. |
| My little Asian lady. |
| I miss her already. |
No comments:
Post a Comment