Wednesday, July 18, 2012

24 in Review

Actually, it's 24 years and 368 days in review.  Work has been incredibly busy with lots of late work nights so I haven't been able to blog about what all happened when I was 24.  I almost can't believe that I have been blogging for over a year.  I had said one year ago tomorrow that 24 and I were going to be friends.

I think I had an inkling that a lot would happen when I was 24, but I had no idea what all that would entail.  I got engaged, married, and moved.  Brett and NGU football made it to the third round of the Division II playoffs.  I went to Montana to visit the brother, and I went to my first and second Carolina basketball game and my first March Madness game.  It was quite a busy year.  Here is a rundown in pictures of the year that changed my life (sorry for the picture overload).



No comments:

Post a Comment