Thursday, August 25, 2011

Are you ready for some football?

I grew up loving football.  Now I realize God placed that passion in my heart because I would be dating a football coach, and dealing with the subject every day. (If you didn't click on the link, do it.  You can see how awesome my boyfriend is).

I love the atmosphere of a football game.  The hustle and bustle in the coaches' office pre-game.  The hype of the coaches and players.  The crisp fall air.  Pure competition.  I even sometimes like the smell of the field (before the game, not after).  Not to mention fantasy football.  Talking about it makes me antsy for the first NGU home football game on September 17th.  I CAN'T WAIT!!!

He'll be in the box this year instead of on the field.
Excited to spend more time with Laura.
Brett has such a supportive family.
Stud.  And yes I am wearing a Black Swarm shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment