Sunday, December 8, 2013

Meeting the Future Sister-in-Love

This is a couple weeks late but my life has been super busy with weddings, holidays, and work.  Anyway, I got to meet my future sis-in-love!  The week before Christmas, Chris and Kelci flew into town for Kyle and Megan's wedding. I drove up Wednesday night and worked from the office on Thursday.  That way, I could hang out with Chris and Kelci Thursday evening at my parents before heading down to Caswell Friday morning (I made a North Carolina tour in a couple of days). 

We had a nice meal, followed by Kelci looking at Dad's guns and through Chris' scrapbooks (sorry Chris, we had to).  She fits right in with our family.  She is sweet and very gracious, but can be silly at times.  Many people over the weekend even said that she and I favor.

She became Dad's favorite at this point.
Sorry for embarrassing you, Chris!
The girls

I didn't get to spend too much time with her during the weekend because I was doing Matron-of-Honor duties, but I can say that I cannot wait until she is legally my sister-in-love.  I am excited for the many holidays and birthdays we'll spend together, and all the memories that come in between. 

You are so loved by our family Kelci!

Love this picture!
Future sisters
I look forward to many more pictures like this.
This makes me happy.
Us with Mimi and Pappaw

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! Such blessings. Prayers for a wonderful marriage, Chris and Kelci!

    ReplyDelete