Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Becky and Glenn Get Married!!

On September 10, 2011, my friend Becky got married.  I met Becky the first time we lived in Cary.  We attended the same church, Reedy Creek Baptist Church.  I just found this picture today when I went to my parents' house and thought I'd share it with you.

Becky's birthday from when we were younger.

When my family moved back to Cary, we decided to go to RCBC again, so I got to reconnect with all my friends from the first time we lived here.  I spent all of high school seeing Becky every Sunday morning, Sunday night, Wednesday night and whenever else the youth group would get together.  She has such a sweet, gentle spirit.  We both went our separate ways in college so we lost touch a little, but I am so glad I got to share in her and Glenn's special day and see all my old friends.

Becky looked absolutely radiant.  I could see the love between her and Glenn with every smile she gave him and all the little moments they shared.  I pray that God sharpens them to be more like Him and that through their marriage, others would see God's love, compassion and forgiveness.  Congrats Becky and Glenn!

Sad this is blurry but she looks gorgeous.
Love this picture!
Abby and Mark are perfect for each other.
Love my Mini-me Allison! Beautiful.
Mary Beth!! I love being around her. She makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment